Food. It’s pretty much what I think about all day, every day. I do think about other things, but my friends can attest that I get more excited about food than I do about being asked on a date.
- Avocadoes – Avocado toast all day every day. With a little salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar it’s heaven. Plus I eat it as a side with everything.
- Rye Toast – Avocado Toast, Peanut Butter sandwiches, garlic bread, etc. etc. Girl loves her toast.
- Spinach Ice Cubes – The weirdest thing I’ve made to date. I blend spinach and water together in a blender, stain our ice cube tray green for a few days (sorry roommates), and freeze it. It makes my greens last longer, and they have changed my smoothie game.
- Coconut Milk – Canned and Boxed, both serve a purpose. The coconut milk in a can goes into curries and coconut rice while the boxed goes into my smoothies. I couldn’t even tell you if there was any difference between the two.
- Frozen Mango – Smoothies, snack, blended with condensed milk as a smoothie bowl.
- Peanut Butter – Obsessed.
- Fish Sauce – I’ve been trying to perfect Vietnamese grilled pork, haven’t quite figured it out yet, but I try it at least once a week.
- Hot Chocolate Mix – one of my favourite hot beverages, still don’t know how I am a legal adult…
- Green Tea- 95% green tea, 5% avocado and pizza. I can’t function without green tea; I drink it with breakfast, lunch, and dinner and every hour in between.
Tags: Battery Park, Beauty, Bethesda Terrace, Broadway, Central Park, Clean Eating, Diet, Eating, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, Food, Foodie, Groceries, Health Food, Hell's Kitchen, Influencers, Instagram, Makeup, MET, Mid Town, Museum Mile, NARS, New York, New York City, North Cove, NY, NYC, Parsons, Parsons the New School, Parsons the New School for Design, Raw, Recipes, Rockefeller Rockefeller Centre, Social Media, Staple, Summer, Summer in New York, Tarte, Team Internet, The Boathouse, The Mall, The MET, Times Square, Too Faced, Top of the Rock, Travel, Tumblr, Upper East Side, Urban Decay, Wanderlust, Women's Fashion, Women's Style