Hellloooo, everyone! I’m the worst at blogmas…. well more exams take up a lot of time. I promise I will be back on track by tonight, and I’ll be done exams soon!
One of my favourite study breaks (besides sleeping) is to scroll through Instagram. I like using the app to see what my friends are posting, keep up with influencers who I follow and find new brands/people to follow.
1. As always, I’ve mentioned her before but Marianne. Instagram Husband life is real with the two of us.
2. Melina. Melina and Marianne are both friends from my time at Parsons. Love these two, and such I ALWAYS mention them. Sorry guys ahah. Melina always runs Dallianse, a fashion blog –> obsessed.
3. Kathiischr. Her wardrobe, her body, the monochrome goodness of her feed.
4. Hana Predajnianska – PARIS AT CHRISTMAS!! Her photography is also gorgeous.
5. Streetstyle Luxe, this isn’t necessarily one person, but it’s an account created by two influencers and its goals. Closet goals, photography goals, aesthetic goals everything.
1. Bali Body, it’s essentially just a bunch of Victoria Secret level beautiful women, with really nice tans running around with bottles of the product. Complete opposite from my pale, ice cream eating exam lifestyle.
2. Brandy Melville, it’s one of those brands that if I ever got reposted or asked to do anything with it would be a sign to me that I’ve “made it” and for anyone that knows me I would most likely jump around giddy for then next month.
3. Saltwater Collective, I love this brand, what they stand for and the quality of their clothing. I won a giveaway they were hosting shortly after they came to my university and I haven’t stopped wearing the shirt I won since.
5. Cat Bird NYC