I have been all about the pink makeup recently! Pink eyeshadow, pink sweaters you name it. Now around the holiday season, I’ve been adding in Cranberry tones to make the look a lot more festive! This look is super simple and can be recreated with any eyeshadows with similar tones!
What I Used
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Stick Foundation
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Narcissist Wanted Palette
- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I hope you guys enjoyed this Blogmas Post! Stay tuned for more blogmas everyday until Christmas!