Food. It’s pretty much what I think about all day, every day. I do think about other things, but my friends can attest that I get more excited about food than I do about being asked on a date.
- Avocadoes – Avocado toast all day every day. With a little salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar it’s heaven. Plus I eat it as a side with everything.
- Rye Toast – Avocado Toast, Peanut Butter sandwiches, garlic bread, etc. etc. Girl loves her toast.
- Spinach Ice Cubes – The weirdest thing I’ve made to date. I blend spinach and water together in a blender, stain our ice cube tray green for a few days (sorry roommates), and freeze it. It makes my greens last longer, and they have changed my smoothie game.
- Coconut Milk – Canned and Boxed, both serve a purpose. The coconut milk in a can goes into curries and coconut rice while the boxed goes into my smoothies. I couldn’t even tell you if there was any difference between the two.
- Frozen Mango – Smoothies, snack, blended with condensed milk as a smoothie bowl.
- Peanut Butter – Obsessed.
- Fish Sauce – I’ve been trying to perfect Vietnamese grilled pork, haven’t quite figured it out yet, but I try it at least once a week.
- Hot Chocolate Mix – one of my favourite hot beverages, still don’t know how I am a legal adult…
- Green Tea- 95% green tea, 5% avocado and pizza. I can’t function without green tea; I drink it with breakfast, lunch, and dinner and every hour in between.